BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Auto pilot.

Smile for the kids, talk about meaningless things, clean the house, walk the dog, wash clothes, take Adam to school, cook dinner, rinse, repeat. I guess I'm officially on auto-pilot. If this part of our life was a movie, I'd turn it off right now and take it back to the rental place. Or change the channel. I always knew life isn't cookie cutter. My life never has been cookie cutter, and that has prepared me -some what- for raising Adam. I work pretty well under pressure, chaos doesn't bother me. And, unfortunately, I've learned that when everything is quiet, and I'm alone, reality hits. Its nothing against anyone, I'm just private in my hurts and fears most of the time. Blogging is the first time I've let all this out and it really is therapeutic.
   Adams legs have been hurting him the past few days, he can't take anything for it because of whatever reason they don't want you taking pain meds when you're about to have surgery, so please keep him in your prayers. Surgery start time is 10 am on Tues.

0 comments: